Please review our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Acknowledge your Acceptance at the BOTTOM of this PAGE
How To Register:
All bidders are required to register for the right to place bids. A Registration Form can be found within the catalog and on the Website. If this is your first time registering, please do so at least 72 hours before the auction close date. You can register by phone (336-584-3330). If you have bid with us in the past, you are registered and need only to call for your bidder number.
How To Place A Bid:
Absentee Bidding: Bidding is open upon receipt of the catalog and uploading of our website (www.HCAauctions.com). You can bid at our website, or by phone, fax or email.
All absentee bids must be received 6:00PM on auction day (plus 5 minute rule.)
Maximum Bids: All bids are handled as “competitive bids.” This means that if your bid is the highest received, you will be billed only one increment above your under bidder. In the event we receive “tie maximum bids,” the earliest received will be the winning bid.
Terms of Auction Sale
1. Buyers Premium: There is a 21% Buyers Premium charged on the final hammer price.
2. Bid Rejection: The auctioneer reserves the absolute right to reject any bid for any reason at any time.
3. Item Withdrawn: The auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item for any reason.
4. Reserves: Some lots carry a reserve.
5. Catalog Photography: Some illustrations have size modifications to aid in catalog layout. We attempt to accurately reflect the item and its condition with each photo.
6. Estimated Value: Estimated prices are only a guide to value. All items open at 50% of the low estimated value or $50 whichever is greater. Please bid accordingly.
7. Authentication Guarantee: All material is guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise described. If you believe an item has been improperly described and that description error is material to the value of the item, you may return it for full refund;
IF (a) you call for return authorization in advance of returning the item (b) you return the item within three days of your receipt and within 21 days of the auction close date (c) you return the item in the same condition as it was sent to you.
After 21 days of the auction close date, all items are sold on an “AS IS” basis and cannot be returned to for any reason.
8. Billing/Payment: Invoices will be mailed within (4) four days of auction close date. Full payment is expected within 14 days of auction close. There will be a $50.00 penalty for invoices not paid within 30 days. We do not accept Paypal or Credit Cards.
9. Shipping: All shipping is made through Federal Express to street addresses only. The packing/shipping/insurance charge is calculated using actual Federal Express charges with a minimum of $20.00. Note framed items normally cost $35.00 and up. If you require shipping via any method other than Federal Express, there is an additional handling charge of $15.00
10. Bidding Contract: By placing a bid, you are accepting all Terms of Auction Sale as defined above. You are also creating an irrevocable contract (as defined by the statues of North Carolina) to purchase the item at the price you bid plus buyer’s premium and packing/shipping/insurance charges. Additionally, you agree that in the event that Historical Collectible Auction is forced to bring a law suit to satisfy payment of your invoice, and Historical Collectible Auction prevails, you will pay all Historical Collectible Auction’s legal fees associated with that law suit. Bidders unknown to us must register before bidding. Please see the registration form within this catalog.
1. Registration: All bidders are required to register for the right to place bids. A Registration Form can be found within the catalog. If you have bid with us in the past, you are registered and need only to call for your bidder number.
2. Phone Bidding: Phone bids will be accepted any time until 6:00 PM of Auction date. The auction will close at 6:00 PM of auction date OR until there has been no advance bid on any item for FIVE minutes. At this point the auction is closed and we will begin the Call Back Procedure (see #5 below).
3. Mail / Fax / Internet Bidding: Mail / Fax / Internet Bids will be accepted until 6:00 PM on the auction date.
4. Maximum Bids: You may place maximum bids. All bids are handled as “competitive bids.” This means that if your bid is the highest received,you will be billed only one increment above your under bidder. In the event we receive “tie maximum bids,” the earliest received will be the winning bid.
$10 increments on lots between $50-$200
$25 increments on lots between $200-$500
$50 increments on lots between $500-$1000
$100 increments on lots between $1000-$2500
$250 increments on lots between $2500-$10,000
$500 increments on lots between $10,000-$20,000
$1000 increments on lots over $20,000
Split Increments: The auctioneer reserves the right to “split increments” at his discretion.